Feeling in a slump? Can’t get out of your funk or just generally need a little boost in the morning to kick start the day?
It’s times like this we all need a bit of help. People talk about mantras or affirmations and you can see eyes begin to roll and thoughts of here we go, here come the positive pants. But I am here to help in saying that they really do help. They can provide inspiration, productivity and that much-needed attitude upgrade.
Still with me?
You see I decided this post would be about paying it forward. I had a moment the other day where I felt slightly fed-up and therefore frustrated as I don’t like to waste my time feeling anything other than happy. And in my morning Instagram scroll I came across a quote which within seconds changed my mindset, made me feel much happier and the ability to focus on the excitement of how my day was going to unfold. It quickly became my screensaver as a constant reminder…
Today, make yourself a priority
So I did.
And I decided that I would dedicate today’s post by sharing nine of my favourite quotes with you in case you ever need that quick boost and they may be able to help turn that frown upside down.
MY KICKASS QUOTES
1. “Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.” ~Unknown
2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible.” ~Audrey Hepburn
4. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~Steve Jobs
5. “People too often forget that it is your own choice how you want to spend the rest of your life.” ~Unknown
6. “Remember the days you prayed for the things you have now” ~Unknown
7. “Thoughts become things.” ~Bob Procter
8. “Don’t just exist. Live.” ~Unknown
9. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” ~Coco Chanel
Fight that low feeling and give yourself an inspirational nudge. Try skimming through these productivity quotes, or even create your own personalised list. Then get energised, and face the day with a fresh perspective.
Do you have motivational quotes that you keep in your back pocket?
Please do share, I would love to add some more to my list!
So hey you, yes you…I want to thank you for reading my post. Whether you’ve stuck around since the beginning of my journey or whether you’re new to my blog, thank you for reading and supporting. I genuinely appreciate it.