Two nominations, I’m stoked!
This time it’s for the Versatile Blogger Award which is designed to reward other bloggers who inspire them with valuable content, exceptional stories, and/or writing skills.
So a humungous thankyou to two awesome bloggers for your nomination, Shay-lon from Staying Healthy Isn’t A Crime and Mitiele from My Pretty Little Passport, I am hugely grateful! If you haven’t yet followed or taken a look at their blog, please feel free!
So in accordance with the rules, there are a few things I need to do to preserve the spirit of this award:
- Thank my fellow bloggers for nominating me, including backlinks to their site.
- Nominate up to 15 other blogs that I follow and believe deserve the same recognition for their hard work.
- Let them know “You have already won!” if you have been nominated for this award. Congratulations!
- List seven random facts about myself.
So here goes!
My Seven Facts:
- I have to have a shower every evening before I go to bed, no matter what time of the evening or how many beautiful glasses of vino I have consumed with dinner.
- I put salad cream on everything I eat, like literally everything!
- I still have my comfort blanket since when I was a baby albeit it is now in tatters.
- I am obsessed with Winston Churchill, I am inspired by what he achieved in life. Not necessarily about his political views or decisions but how he maximised his life.
- When I have cosy nights in alone I have an overflowing bubble bath, generously apply all my favourite creams, slip into my beloved PJs and watch Breakfast At Tiffany’s, wearing pearls of course!
- Wearing red lipstick is my secret weapon, it’s my confidence body armour.
- I order far too many parcels online and then am surprised when I get a delivery because I have completely forgotten what I have ordered!
Here are my nominees to share their seven facts:
J | The Nelly Bean
Please support and join me in congratulating them for the Versatile Blogger Award!
So hey you, yes you…I want to thank you for reading my post. Whether you’ve stuck around since the beginning of my journey or whether you’re new to my blog, thank you for reading and supporting. I genuinely appreciate it.