It’s nearly that time.
I’m talking twinkling fairy lights, mulled wine, pine trees, theatre nights, cinnamon and orange candles. My favourite time of year…Christmas!
Time to rock this joint! I am on a bit of a mission since writing my last post to make a huge difference to how I live my life. I realise I think too much about what people have said, their actions and then allow some of their crappy negative things to affect my current moment and then my future. Silly billy. So I wake up to the fact it’s 1st October, I open the curtains half expecting shitty weather (how stereotypical) but it’s bright, the air is crisp, the boats are still sailing up the river and it’s still warm enough to enjoy my coffee on the balcony. It is now officially acceptable to buy pumpkins!It’s a perfect time to reassess my personal goals and potentially peruse over that winter bucket list. I think I’ve thought too hard about my personal goals (see what I mean about thinking too much) when all I had to do was bash out on a piece of paper what I fancied doing and what would make me happy. I did it with ease and I am looking forward to smashing them.
In October I Want To:
- Do Sober October – yes you heard it right, no alcohol for a whole 31 days.
- Cook a pumpkin recipe – better than just carving one.
- Get the winter wardrobe ready.
- Be two weeks ahead of my blog posts.
- Enjoy a dinner and theatre night.
- Lose 7lbs – that’s so going to happen if I can achieve Sober October!
- Read Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEP of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our future.
- Have a spa day with the works!
I think that’s enough to be going on with! What are your October goals?
So hey you, yes you…I want to thank you for reading my post. Whether you’ve stuck around since the beginning of my journey or whether you’re new to my blog, thank you for reading and supporting. I genuinely appreciate it.